Did not get a white x-mas, despite being in Buffalo, NY. It rained. Snowed a little today, but not much. Hoping for snow tonight, as that would mean we might actually get snow before we head back to NC. Anywhosle, I've been eating too many x-mas cookies, and poteca, which I made with my Grandma and Sister, and other sweet stuff, so I'm buzzing right now.
OK. So, jetpack_angel tagged me in her posting of the 'Fuckable' meme, and, so.... yeah.
1) List 5 celebrities you would have sex with without even asking questions.
2) Put all of them IN ORDER of your lust for them [5 - 1, 1 is the hottest].
3) Say which movie/show/thing it was that hooked you.
4) Supply photos for said people.
5) Tag five friends to do the same.
**Sighs heavily** So many to chose from!
And I'm not going to put these in any particular order either, because that.... damnit, I can't. So this is just as I think of them.
- Gary Sinise- Because dear God, that man should not be that hot for being older than MY DAD! And it was CSI: NY that hooked me, and I squee any time I see him, especially in Forrest Gump, because he tends to go shirtless, and, oh fuck, his eyes are just so damn intense!
- Andrew Lee Potts- He is freaking adorable, and sexy, and mmmm....... **melts** First saw him as Hatter in "Alice" on SyFy channel. And I was shouting "Shut up and kiss her already!" for quite a while.
And mmm he's on a horse!
- Dylan McDermott- Because dear God, who can resist that smile! First saw him in "Dark Blue" as Carter Shaw.
- Eric Szmanda- He's just so much fun, and exciting, and cute, and a bit of a dork, and he's got great hair..... Obviously from CSI as Greg.
Not my favorite hairstyle, but do you realize how hard it is to find good pictures of him from when he let his hair go natural and all wavy? Damned hard, I tell you.
- David Boreanaz- I tell, you, it's the hair. I have a strange obsession with hair. I like to run my fingers through it, especially if it's really thick hair. First saw him in Bones as Seeley Booth.
I mean really. Who wouldn't want a piece of that?
So there. In no particular order. Oh wait, Tagging. Damn. Erm, well, see, I, Oh what the hell. jetpack_angel , brilligspoons , thebritpopkid , taylor_serenil , and, because I haven't been on LJ that long, this part is a bit short, and at least two of you have already done this.
And, in other news, I'm back at school, and today is officially reading day, and has been for about 3 hours. So tomorrow starts the joy of college exams. Also, it's raining here. And I'm not sure how that's working, when it should be fucking cold enough for it to SNOW DAMNIT!! It snowed on Saturday, and because I was off getting my head on straight, I missed it. When I got back to school, it was mostly gone, and I had to go to classes, and take my parents around, because they can't find their way around my campus worth a crap.
Oh, and next semester I'll be moving into a different room, so I'll have a roommate who'll actually be there! But, I've got to go talk to Residence people, and the Learning Assistance Program people about getting an academic coach for next semester.